Streamlion is 8. Happy birthday to us! Time has flown and this milestone marks the perfect opportunity to stop and reflect on our achievements to date.
Our clients make our business, and it’s been an absolute privilege to work with them all.
To celebrate, we put together a list of 8 key things we’re proud of;
First the statistics…..
- We have helped to facilitate 1% of the national total amount lent by Start Up Loans since its inception!
- Which equals over 700 loan applications, many of them helping the BME community to get their businesses up and running.
- We have secured over £11 million in funding.
- We maintain a 100% success rate on all our Start Up funding applications, post credit and affordability checks.
- We work in close partnership with the BME community, ensuring equal opportunity and access to funding.
And then some of the things our lovely clients have said…..
- “Helen is not just supportive, but empowering and empathetic. She is knowledgeable and relatable, and always pushes your business plan, not her own.” Nazia Begum, owner of Mind & Bodee.
- “Streamlion helped me learn that anything is possible if you have the right advice and are backed up with the detailed, accurate, quality information and documents you need.” Hafsah Jamil, entrepreneur after we helped to secure her 3rd business loan.
- “I really didn’t have to do anything, as Helen created the business plan, cashflow, and dealt with all the application paperwork. Thanks to Helen it only took one month to get approval.” Onur Simsek, owner of Atlacarte.
It is our mission to continue to help entrepreneurs within the BME community achieve their goals and ambitions. Too often it feels like that there are too many barriers in the way to starting up and scaling and that funding just won’t be possible.
We know that doesn’t have to be the case.
So, here’s to the next 8 years and many, many more achievements.